Dave’s Bike Site provides helpful reviews, buying guides and how-to tips for cyclists. It is our goal to get more people riding by making cycling more affordable and by helping shoppers find the best deals on bikes. We provide reviews on road bikes, hybrid bikes and mountain bikes, that are based on Dave’s years of riding and repairing bicycles. Dave also shares his take on what are the most reliable accessories, including his favorite bike computers and bike pumps.
His goal is to make cycling affordable for more people.
This scholarship is available to any college student who aspires to live a healthy, active life while in college. Dave’s goal is to inspire the “Freshman 15” in that new college students begin riding 15 miles a week instead of adding 15 pounds of fat their first semester!
Even if you never want to go pro — or have never ridden a bike — college is an excellent place to pick up the sport. Many students take on cross-country bicycle tours or become regular cycling commuters while in college.
Dave found fitness while in college through cycling, and wants to get more college kids on their bikes!
How To Apply:
- Borrow a bike (if you don’t have one).
- Record yourself on camera talking about why you love cycling.
- Upload the Video to Youtube
- Insert a link to https://www.davescheapbikes.com in the description area.
- Send the Youtube link to your video to [email protected]
- Include Your Name, College Name, College Year, Major, Email and Phone Numbers we can reach you at.
In any month where 10 unique applicants send their videos in, we hold the scholarship contest. Because we hold it more frequently, the scholarship award is now $250
Here’s how the videos are scored:
- Telling an inspiring story (10pts)
- Riding the Bicycle (5pts)
- Displaying your College emblems (T-shirt, Swag, etc.) (5 pts)
- Community Vote (likes, comments, shares, virality, etc.) (1pt)
Visit My Site!